Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Honey Badger

I'm not sure why the honey badger became our team mascot. I blame Anna. Or maybe Pan Pan. We most certainly did not sit down and have a team meeting to decide on an animal which we felt best represented our combined characteristics.



So here we are with a honey badger fixation. I accidentally stumbled on a "Honey Badger don't care" Latin T-Shirt. The wonder that is Jo McRae bought it for me. Cheers, love!


We also found a toy honey badger online and bought it with our winnings. He gets passed from team mate to team mate depending on who needs him most.


Elise had him while she was expecting baby Erin. Now I have him, because as a symbol of resilience in the face of adversity (indeed, even in the face of high levels of fatal poisons), he cannot be beaten.

2 comments:

  1. It was all Anna!!! :) Best thing that ever happened was when *the* Honey Badger on Twitter replied to my tweet just simply saying...."honey badger don't care"!!! Awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out Honey Badger's apps, they're pretty badass, tho Honey Badger still don't care! urlf.com/hba

    ReplyDelete