Monday, February 17, 2014

In the Pink





Lovely Laura Fitzgibbon, a colleague from Emanuel has been kicking my butt the last couple of weeks. Thanks to her encouragement, I finished my third Park Run and managed a new personal best.  Running has helped me stay sane in the last few weeks and I think I'm finding my mojo again.  I owe Laura a bun.


Previously there had been water on the course but things were a little drier on Saturday. The sun was shining and helped to boost my confidence. Last week a student of ours also raced and had told me that he'd been impressed by how strongly I'd finished.  It's not the first time I think I've learnt from my kids.


Towards the end of the race I spied a photographer and managed to catch him after I'd scanned in.  He very kindly emailed me these pictures.  His site is here .

No comments:

Post a Comment