Friday, March 2, 2012

Feeling Good



I met some new angels this week:

The year nine student who cheered when he saw my bald head.

The dentist who didn't charge me for his time and his advice.

The man in Sainsburys who didn't yell when I nearly took the side off his car.

The friends who keep me smiling.

It's not easy but I'm feeling good.

My body doesn't fit me the way it always has. I think I'm changing shape and size. Some parts feel firmer and others are more sensitive and swollen. I've cycled into work everyday this week. The nausea is there in the background but it is very faint. I'm less tired than I was during the last cycle but want to eat more. I doubt that either of these sensations will last but I'm hopefull.

1 comment:

  1. Keep going Charlie! I'm so inspired by you, as always.

    ReplyDelete