Monday, July 25, 2011

Sunday morning in Richmond






Sunday morning, 4am is fast becoming my favourite time of the week.  Yesterday, the Park was cold and there was a good wind on parts of the course.  This time round I had company because Sam was riding in the men's road race category.  Two of us with bleary eyes.


 I tried hard not to race the first part of the course too hard.  I think it worked.  The conditions made the course slower than expected but I held it together better than in previous races.  The Cyclefit position and Adamo saddle are definitely working for me.  I'm so much more comfortable on the bike. 


It was good to have Sam racing this time.  We are going ride the tandem at the next event. I don't know how well we'll go.  I suppose we shall see.

Thanks for a great race, London Dynamo and Bex Slack and thank you for photos Ella Keen and David Rowe.

No comments:

Post a Comment